- Participation in this diploma, supposes the full acceptance of these rules.
- The present Diploma DVGE or Diploma Geodesic Vertices of Spain, will have effect and validity from 1st November 2006.
- The Diploma will be issued in four categories: Mixed, CW, MGM (digital modes) and QRP.
- Contacts made from fixed, portable and mobile stations will be valid. In no case will the stations in maritime or aeronautical mobile, nor those made through any type of repeater will be valid. Communications made through “bridge stations” or third parties, or fictitious communications with stations that are not present will not be tolerated. Operators will adhere to the IARU band plans.
- Location references will be assigned by the initials VG followed by the letter of the province plus the assigned reference number
- To obtain the diploma, the requesting station must contact a minimum of 100 different references. Listeners will be able to obtain the diploma, sending a list to email@example.com with at least 100 activations, detailing a minimum of 3 QSOs heard of each activation.
Activators have the possibility of obtaining a diploma, within three categories: Bronze, Silver and Gold for having activated, respectively 25, 75 and 150 different references.
The diplomas in PDF format, are free, and can be downloaded from the following link: http://www.radioclubhenares.
The remaining prizes have a cost to be paid by the applicant. See section of the web “Request Awards” http://www.radioclubhenares.
- In the case of registering contacts with a following contact in either QRO and QRP, only the last registered will be validated. That is, only one contact will be validated in QRO or QRP, but not both.
- In case of errors in the log, only the manager of the activity can request corrections of the LOG.
If it is a correction of callsign, you must indicate: the date of the activity, the reference activated, the call sign used during the call, band and mode, as well as the correspondent’s erroneous call sign and the correct one. If it were an inclusion in the log, the maximum term is two months from the date of the activity.
- To certify an operation as valid, the following obligatory requirements must be met:
● The antennas used should be located no further than 200 meters from the Geodesic Vertex worked.
● The activator must be on the air for at least 1 hour or perform a minimum of 100 QSO
● The activator mus go to the Radio Club Henares website (www.radioclubhenares.org/
dvge/validar-activity-dvge/), within a maximum period of 10 days from the activity and:
○ Upload the log of the operation in ADIF format. The log should indicate the actual time of each contact, expressed in UTC. The operators of the activity can be added at the end of the activity, so that the reference from which they are transmitting can be qualified for the diploma.
○ Upload one or several photographs of the activation, where you can see, without a doubt:
■ The Geodesic Vertex. No reference will be valid, and therefore invalidated activities performed from it, in which the Vertex signal is not present or destroyed. At least one of the two parts, or the base or the cylinder, must be present. However, sending the photograph may be exempted in cases where, in the IGN’s file, it is CLEARLY indicated, that the landmark is in a non-accessible location, because it is at the top of a building. The location of the landmark within a private estate, will not exempt the presentation of this photograph
■ Geodesic vertex and radio and / or antenna equipment with which it is transmitted. In case it is not possible, a video will be provided, in which, without cuts, you can see the vertex and the equipment, or georeferenced photographs in which the real situation of the operators can be verified.
■ In the case of activities with several operators, photographs or videos should also be sent in which all the operators are seen
It is not permitted to include photographs or videos of the activities, whose content has a marked political or religious character. Neither are photographs allowed that may be considered of bad taste or disrespect to third parties.
Link to Manual for,uploading logs, photos and validate DVGE activities0
- Each expeditionary can only participate in the activation of a maximum of two references per day, with an interval of 2 hours between the end of the first operation and the beginning of the second and regardless of the indicative used.
- The organisation has created a section on the diploma website where all the expeditionaries can announce operations that they plan to carry out. Activities may not be announced more than 15 DAYS in advance. Although the announcement is voluntary, we strongly urge activators to announce their activities in advance to avoid, as much as possible, several activators trying to perform the same activity simultaneously. The advertisement, provided that it is made at least 24 hours in advance, will ensure that, from the publication of the announcement and until the completion of the announced activity, no one else can activate such a reference. Click here to announce your activation.
- Exemplary conduct of all amateurs participating in this diploma is expected. This diploma is governed by the Code of Conduct of the DXista
- The knowledge of intentionally irregular practices and / or ethically inappropriate behavior in any aspect of participation in this diploma, the irregular use of activity announcements, such as any threat against the diploma committee, as well as in the omission of compliance with the current regulation, will lead to open a file with all the evidence to be processed and resolved by the DVGE Vocalía del Diploma.
- The Activation Manager accepts and expressly authorises all documents (including photographs and videos) submitted, to be displayed on the Radio Club Henares website.
- Any question not contemplated in the rules, or of different interpretations, will be debated by the Vocalía del Diploma DVGE, with any decisions taken being unappealable.
- For any doubt, query or claim use the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org