- 14 January, 2018
Organized and sponsored by Radio Club Sevilla .
To realize the SECOND WEEKEND OF THE MONTH OF JANUARY of each year.
From 3:00 PM UTC SATURDAY, at 3:00 PM UTC on SUNDAY.
- OBJECTIVES :
For all the Spanish stations authorized to transmit in the HF bands, make as many contacts as possible with each other and with as many provinces and districts as possible.
- SCORING :
Each contact will be worth one point. Only one station can be contacted once per band in the entire period of the Contest.
- MULTIPLIER :
There are two types of multipliers:
- Total number of provinces contacted, including Ceuta and Melilla: maximum possible 52.
- Sum of the call districts of Spain, worked on all bands: maximum possible 9.
In this way, each province, like each district, will be considered a multiplier only and exclusively the first time it is worked.
- EXCHANGE :
RS and province registration.
- FREQUENCIES :
Bands 160, 80, 40, 20, 15 and 10 meters, only in the phone mode. Please use only the band segments recommended by the IARU for competitions.
- TOTAL SCORE :
Sum of the points for the total sum of multipliers.
- CERTIFICATES OF PARTICIPATION :
For all those who reach at least 25% of the winner’s score in each category A) and B). Special certificate to stations that, reaching at least 75% of the winner’s score, are champions of each district. The certificate can be downloaded in PDF format directly from our website, if someone wishes the printed diploma you can contact the email email@example.com .
- CATEGORIES :
- A ) Single operator
- B ) Multioperator (A single signal on all bands)
- C ) Checklog (Checklist)
- TROPHIES :
- A ) Trophy for the monooperator National Champion.
- B ) Trophy for the multi-operator National Champion.
- LISTS :
Exclusively in Cabrillo format as specified in Annex I , for convenience for all it is strongly recommended to use the RadioGes program (*) with the update for the “National Phonics Contest” installed. The admission of the lists will end on January 31 . These logs should be sent preferably to: firstname.lastname@example.orgOr: PO Box 6.222, CP 41080 SEVILLAThe list sent by e-mail must go as an attached file, before the indicated date and in Cabrillo format. Real-time receipt of received mails will be automatically acknowledged without analyzing the contents. Once the logs have been verified, possible errors will be notified to the interested parties for their correction and resubmission once corrected (see Annex I ) .
The email sent with the list must respond to the following specifications:
- Name of the attached file: xxxxx.LOG (uncompressed file) where xxxxx is the call sign of the contestant station in uppercase and without spaces (example: EA7RCS.LOG).
- Subject: Indicative of the contestant station (example: EA7RCS).
- DISQUALIFICATIONS :
a) For violation of the rules of the Contest. b) For violation of the rules that regulate the license of the contestant. c) For inappropriate behavior. The decisions of the Competitions Committee will be unappealable.
- NOTES :
- Participation in the contest implies acceptance of these rules.
- It is forbidden to self-announce in Cluster DX or request to be announced .
- The Radio Club Sevilla will acknowledge receipt to all participants before January 31st. If you do not receive the aforementioned acknowledgment, you must make the appropriate claim until February 15th. The provisional lists will be published on February 1, with a claim period until February 15. After this period no claims will be accepted. The final lists will be published on March 1.
- Any query, complaint or suggestion should be sent to the following address, otherwise there will be no response: email@example.com
- Contacts with stations that have participated with less than 10 contacts throughout the Contest will not be considered valid.
- The Radio Club Sevilla will not maintain any correspondence by post about the Contest, and will consider as invalid the Logs that do not meet the requirements established in the established rules.
- THE NATIONAL CHAMPION OF EACH CATEGORY may pick up the TROPHY at the celebration of the RADIO CLUB DAY (second Sunday of the month of November). The Radio Club Sevilla will pay for your stay in Hotel with a companion, during the night of the previous day, breakfast and lunch on the day of the celebration.
Sending of LISTS CNF 2018
The LISTS will be sent by E-MAIL as an attached file, before the date indicated, to the Organization of the contest exclusively in CABRILLO FORMAT (version 2.0 or version 3.0).
Likewise, by E-MAIL in real time, the lists will be acknowledged, and if the established requirements are not met, the errors will be notified for correction by the contestant and their resubmission once corrected, within the aforementioned deadlines.
The E-MAIL sent with the list must respond to the following specifications:
- Name of the attached file: INDICATIVO.LOG (Compressors of any kind will not be used)
- E-MAIL Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Indicative of the participant
* SINGLE-OP * MULTI-OP
CABRILLO FORMAT 2.0 header:
START-OF-LOG: 2.0 CONTEST: NATIONAL OF FONIA 2016 CALLSIGN: xxxxxx (Indicative) CATEGORY: SINGLE-OP CATEGORY-ASSISTED: CLAIMED-SCORE: xxxxxx CREATED-BY: RadioGes Version 4.00 NAME: Name and surname ADDRESS: Address ADDRESS: Zip Code and Location ADDRESS: SPAIN SOAPBOX: optional note
CABRILLO FORMAT 3.0 header:
START-OF-LOG: 3.0 CONTEST: NATIONAL OF FONIA 2016 CALLSIGN: xxxxxx CATEGORY-OPERATOR: SINGLE-OP CLAIMED-SCORE: xxxxxx CREATED-BY: RadioGes Version 4.00 NAME: Name and surname ADDRESS: Address ADDRESS: Zip Code and Location ADDRESS: SPAIN SOAPBOX: optional note
Structure of the QSO line for cabrillo format version 2.0 or 3.0.
1234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456789 ---- Md Band - date --- hour -------- info env -------- -------- info rec -------- QSO: 3500 PH 2009-12-30 1648 EA4YG 59x M EA7 ??? 59x MA 0000000001111111111222222222233333333334444444444555555555566666666667777777777
The numbers in the upper and lower row indicate the position of the data on the QSO line.
At http://www.radioges.com/ConfAutCon.htm the configuration of this contest is available for use with RadioGes, this program ensures the correct structure of the lists in FORMAT CABRILLO. Those who use a different program should verify the correct format of the Cabrillo file that they obtain by editing it with any text editor such as Notepad or similar.
(*) COMPETITION SOFTWARE
For the convenience of all, it is recommended to use the LOG RadioGes Program, which is free, in Spanish and meets the requirements of ANNEX I.
On the web http://www.radioges.com/ConfAutCon.htm the latest update for the CNF is available, it is essential to update this program to avoid problems with the claimed scores .
Thanks to EC7AKV it is also possible to use the program for N1MM contests , for this it is recommended to download the files and follow the instructions given to us in your blog: http://ec7akv.wordpress.com/cnf-en-n1mm/
Another option is to use the URE Winurecon program , it is essential that it be version 3.7 or higher, since in previous versions the CNF is not included. The program can be downloaded from the download section of http://www.ure.es
The three previous programs ensure the correct structure of the lists in CABRILLO FORMAT. Those who use a different program should verify the correct format of the Cabrillo file that they obtain by editing it with any text editor such as Notepad or similar. Any program of competitions will be equally valid as long as it complies with the stipulations of ANNEX I of the Tender Documents.